Controller for this website:
Zellstoff Pöls AG, Dr. Luigi-Angeli-Straße 9, 8761 Pöls
Representative of the Controller: Hans-Georg Pranckh, email@example.com, +43 3579 8181-0
A) Visiting our website
When you visit our website or web shop, we temporarily save and process the following (log) data:
- IP address of the accessing computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the file accessed
- Volume of data transferred
- Notification of whether access was successful (HTTP status code)
- Identifiers of the browser and operating system used
The data recorded are stored for three days. The legal basis for the storage of these data is our legitimate interest, as they serve in particular to ensure the smooth operation of the server and system security (Art. 6 (1)(f) GDPR). IP addresses are only evaluated in the event of attacks on our network infrastructure.
We shall not disclose data that are saved following access to our website to third parties without your consent unless we are required to do so by law or by a court order, or disclosure is necessary for the purposes of investigation or criminal prosecution in the event of attacks on our Internet infrastructure. Data shall not be disclosed for any other non-commercial purposes or for commercial ends.
We do not carry out all processing of the log files and cookies saved ourselves; we also use the services of reliable, carefully selected partners (= Processors), namely Outline Pictures e.U. Our partners also ensure the security of your data with suitable technical and organisational measures that correspond to the state of the art. Our partners are not authorised to use the personal data provided to them for anything but the specified purposes.
Your personal data are also transferred to Google Inc. in the USA:
- if you use the automated translation service "Google Translate"
- if you view a video embedded on our site with a YouTube plugin
- if geographical information is displayed on one of our contact pages using a map from "Google Maps"
To allow us to display the font "Trade Gothic" on our website, personal data is transferred to Fonts.com, a web service provided by Monotype Imaging Inc. You can find more information on data processing by Monotype Imaging Inc. at https://www.monotype.com/legal/privacy-policy/
Our website uses the following cookies:
- codeworkscakecookie (expires after one session)
- Frontend[language] (selected language is saved for one year)
- language (selected language is saved for one year)
In your browser settings, you can specify whether or not to allow cookies of any type. You can prevent cookies from being installed on your device by changing your browser settings; however, please be aware that if you do so, you may not have full access to all the functions of our website.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc.
This website uses Google Remarketing, a service provided by Google Inc.
Google Remarketing is used to display custom ads for users of our website. Your browser saves cookies (text files) on your computer as part of this function. Cookies make it possible to recognise you as a website user when you access websites that are part of the Google advertiser network. Those websites can then display ads related to content that you have previously viewed on other websites. Google does not collect any personal data in this process.
You can also disable the installation of cookies by Google Remarketing by adjusting the settings at http://www.google.com/settings/ads
If you give your explicit consent to receiving newsletters, we can send you an electronic newsletter with commercial content for marketing purposes. The data provided when a user registers for the newsletter are only used for the purpose of newsletter distribution. The data collected from you for this purpose are only saved by us and our partners for the period for which you receive a newsletter and provided you have not notified us of the withdrawal of your consent to the receipt of newsletters.
In some cases, our newsletter is sent out not by us but by our partner (= Processor), Outline Pictures e.U. Our partner also ensures the security of your data with suitable technical and organisational measures that correspond to the state of the art. Our partner is not authorised to use the personal data provided to it for anything but the specified purposes.
MailChimp is certified in accordance with the US-EU data agreement "Privacy Shield" and has therefore undertaken to comply with EU data protection regulations. We have also concluded a data processing agreement with MailChimp. Please simply contact us or our representative for a copy of the undertakings in that agreement.
Providing data for receipt of the newsletter is neither a statutory nor a contractual requirement and is not necessary for the conclusion of a contract. You therefore have no obligation to provide said data or to agree to receive a newsletter. The sole legal basis for receipt of a newsletter is explicit consent (Art 6 (1)(a) GDPR). No newsletter shall be sent if consent is not given.
C) Supplier access
If you create a supplier profile on our website, you are asked to enter personal data in an online form. We require both the information or data you enter and the data subsequently provided as part of management of the supplier relationship, including but not limited to your name, e-mail address, telephone number and bank details, for the purposes of handling the contract with you.
- Your personal data are not associated or compared with other data; they are used only for the purposes of managing the supplier relationship. We shall not use your data for marketing or market or opinion research purposes without your explicit consent.
- Use of the supplier portal is not possible without provision of the data. Suppliers who do not provide said data cannot take part in Zellstoff Pöls AG tendering processes.
D) Rights of data subjects
Please note that you also have the following rights relating to your personal data as a data subject pursuant to the GDPR:
- The right to information from the Controller on the personal data held concerning you pursuant to Art 15 GDPR
- The right to rectification pursuant to Art 16 GDPR
- The right to erasure pursuant to Art 17 GDPR
- The right to restriction of processing pursuant to Art 18 GDPR
- The right to data portability pursuant to Art 20 GDPR
- The right to object to processing pursuant to Art 21 GDPR
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority. Please also see the website of the data protection authority, which can be accessed here: https://www.dsb.gv.at/
E) Links to other providers
F) Technical data protection
We employ technical and organisational measures to safeguard the personal data concerning you that are processed by us from accidental and deliberate manipulation, loss, destruction and access by unauthorised persons. We are continuously improving our security measures in accordance with technological developments.