1) Who is responsible for processing my data?
Controller for this website:
Zellstoff Pöls AG, Dr. Luigi-Angeli-Straße 9, 8761 Pöls
Representative of the Controller: Hans-Georg Pranckh, firstname.lastname@example.org, +43 3579 8181-0
2) What data is processed?
When you visit our website or web shop, we temporarily save and process the following (log) data:
- IP address of the accessing computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the file accessed
- Volume of data transferred
- Notification of whether access was successful (HTTP status code)
- Identifiers of the browser and operating system used
The data recorded are stored for three days. The legal basis for the storage of these data is our legitimate interest, as they serve in particular to ensure the smooth operation of the server and system security (Art. 6 (1)(f) GDPR). IP addresses are only evaluated in the event of attacks on our network infrastructure.
We process personal data that we receive from you in the context of initiating a business transaction via a form or an e-mail. This is the case, for example, if you order samples on our website or if you want to download data sheets or certificates. This personal data includes: name, company, e-mail address, telephone number, company affiliation. Which (further) data is collected in detail can be seen from the respective input forms on our website.
If a contractual relationship results from the business initiation, the legal basis for the storage of this data is the fulfillment of the contract with you (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR). In this case, your relevant data will generally be stored for the duration of the contractual relationship (unless some of it can be deleted earlier because it is no longer required). The storage period of the collected data is generally 3 years after termination of the contractual relationship (general limitation period of the purchase price claim) or 7 years if the data is subject to the tax retention obligation of the BAO or the UGB.
If no contractual relationship results from the business initiation, the legal basis for the storage of this data is our legitimate interest, as this data processing is necessary for communication with you (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR). In this case, the data will be stored by us until you request deletion.
If you create a supplier profile on our website, you are asked to enter personal data in an online form. We require both the information or data you enter and the data subsequently provided as part of management of the supplier relationship, including but not limited to your name, e-mail address, telephone number and bank details, for the purposes of handling the contract with you (Art 6 para 1 lit b GDPR). In this case, your relevant data will generally be stored for the duration of the contractual relationship (unless some of it is deleted earlier because it is no longer required). The storage period of the collected data is generally 3 years after termination of the contractual relationship (general limitation period of the purchase price claim) or 7 years if the data is subject to the tax retention obligation of the BAO or the UGB.
- Your personal data are not associated or compared with other data; they are used only for the purposes of managing the supplier relationship. We shall not use your data for marketing or market or opinion research purposes without your explicit consent.
- Use of the supplier portal is not possible without provision of the data. Suppliers who do not provide said data cannot take part in Zellstoff Pöls AG tendering processes.
3) Who gets my data?
We shall not disclose data that are saved following access to our website to third parties without your consent unless we are required to do so by law or by a court order, or disclosure is necessary for the purposes of investigation or criminal prosecution in the event of attacks on our Internet infrastructure. Data shall not be disclosed for any other non-commercial purposes or for commercial ends.
We do not carry out all processing of the log files and cookies saved ourselves; we also use the services of reliable, carefully selected partners (= Processors), namely Outline Pictures e.U. Our partners also ensure the security of your data with suitable technical and organisational measures that correspond to the state of the art. Our partners are not authorised to use the personal data provided to them for anything but the specified purposes.
By agreeing to the use of these cookies, you also expressly consent to the transmission of your data to the USA (Article 49 (1) (a) GDPR).
In order to display YouTube videos, Google Charts and Google Maps, personal data is transmitted to Google Inc., located in the USA:
- if you agree to functional cookies
For the statistical, anonymous evaluation of user behavior on our website, personal data is transmitted to Google Inc., located in the USA:
- if you agree to statistical cookies
In order to be able to show you personalized advertising tailored to you, personal data is transmitted to Google Inc., located in the USA:
- if you agree to marketing cookies
To order paper samples, certificates or data sheets via a form on our website, data is transmitted to Wufoo, a brand of Momentive Inc. in the USA
- if you agree to functional cookies
The legal basis for this processing of your data is your consent, which you can revoke at any time (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR), taking into account the transfer of data to an unsafe third country. The storage period of the collected data is 1 year. Further information about data processing by Wufoo can be found in Wufoo's Privacy Basics or in the Cookie Notice.
If you give your explicit consent to receiving newsletters, we can send you an electronic newsletter with commercial content for marketing purposes. The data provided when a user registers for the newsletter are only used for the purpose of newsletter distribution. The data collected from you for this purpose are only saved by us and our partners for the period for which you receive a newsletter and provided you have not notified us of the withdrawal of your consent to the receipt of newsletters.
In some cases, our newsletter is sent out not by us but by our partner (= Processor), Outline Pictures e.U. Our partner also ensures the security of your data with suitable technical and organisational measures that correspond to the state of the art. Our partner is not authorised to use the personal data provided to it for anything but the specified purposes.
The legal basis for this processing of your data is your consent, which you can revoke at any time (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR). Your data will be stored permanently on Mailchimp's servers and will only be deleted if you request this.
MailChimp is certified under the EU-U.S. Data Privacy Framework and therefore undertakes to comply with EU data protection regulations. Furthermore, a "Data Processing Agreement" has been concluded with MailChimp. If you would like to receive a copy of the guarantees contained therein, you are welcome to contact us or our representative at any time.
Providing data for receipt of the newsletter is neither a statutory nor a contractual requirement and is not necessary for the conclusion of a contract. You therefore have no obligation to provide said data or to agree to receive a newsletter. The sole legal basis for receipt of a newsletter is explicit consent (Art 6 (1)(a) GDPR). No newsletter shall be sent if consent is not given.
4) How long will my data be stored?
The personal data will be stored for as long as
- until they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- in the case of processing based on a declaration of consent, until the data subject revokes their consent and there is no other legal basis for further processing (Article 17 (1) (b) GDPR); in the event of withdrawal of consent, the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data up to the time of withdrawal will not be affected by the withdrawal;
- but in any case as long as the storage is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation (e.g. statutory storage obligations) or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims of the company.
No automated individual decisions and no profiling take place.
5) What rights do I have in connection with the processing of my data?
If the provision of your data is based on the legal basis of your consent, this is neither legally nor contractually required and is also not necessary for the conclusion of a contract. There is therefore no obligation to provide this data.
We would also like to draw your attention to the following rights to which you are entitled as a data subject under the GDPR with regard to your personal data:
- The right to information from the Controller on the personal data held concerning you pursuant to Art 15 GDPR
- The right to rectification pursuant to Art 16 GDPR
- The right to erasure pursuant to Art 17 GDPR
- The right to restriction of processing pursuant to Art 18 GDPR
- The right to data portability pursuant to Art 20 GDPR
- The right to object to processing pursuant to Art 21 GDPR
Furthermore, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority (Art 77 GDPR, Section 24 Data Protection Act). Please also see the website of the data protection authority, which can be accessed here: https://www.dsb.gv.at/
6) Links to other providers
7) Technical data protection
We employ technical and organisational measures to safeguard the personal data concerning you that are processed by us from accidental and deliberate manipulation, loss, destruction and access by unauthorised persons. We are continuously improving our security measures in accordance with technological developments.