- SAVE THE RHINOstarkraft helps the Rhinos in South Africa
Rhino poaching has reached crisis point, and across the globe Rhino habitat is shrinking. It is estimated that there are around 28.000 surviving Rhinos worldwide.
7,250 Rhinos have been killed by poachers during the last 10 years. Thus, most species are acutely threatened with extinction. Starkraft supports non-profit organizations in South Africa that work against Rhino poaching and provide medical assistance to those injured Rhinos.
Since 2016, we have supported various, carefully selected organizations and projects. Here are some examples:
- Night vision and metal detectors for anti-poaching units
- Dirtbikes for Rangers
- Feed for the Rhino Rescue Center and Nature Conservation Zones
- Treatments that render Rhino horns unusable for poachers
- Rhinoceros ear tags that allow you to constantly locate the animals