Welcome to the cookie settings!
Consent given at: No consent given yet.
Consent given for: -
Last update: -
› Customize cookie settings
1. What are cookies?
All cookies that are not absolutely necessary for the operation of this website are set only after your explicit consent. In some cases, these cookies for which your consent is required are operated by companies that process data in the USA, such as Google.
By agreeing to the use of these cookies, you also explicitly consent to the transfer of your data to the USA (Art 49 para 1 lit a DSGVO).
For the USA there is no adequacy decision of the EU Commission and despite extensive measures we cannot guarantee the high EU data protection level in the USA. Your transferred data may not be deleted or further processed for any purpose. US authorities may gain disproportionate access to your data and you may not be able to effectively enforce your rights in the US. You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future.
3. What types of cookies does our website use?
1. technically necessary cookies
Cookies that are required for the basic functions of the website and that cannot be disabled. These cookies are used exclusively by us ("first party cookies"). Technically necessary cookies store, for example, the cookie selection you made in the cookie banner. Because of our legitimate interest in providing a functioning website (Art 6 para 1 lit f DSGVO), these cookies cannot be disabled in the cookie banner.
We use the following technically necessary cookies:
- session … contains the session ID of the website visitor. Scope of application: this domain (1st party). Storage period: until the browser is closed
- cc_cookie … contains the cookie preferences set by the website visitor in the cookie banner. Scope of application: this domain (1st party). Storage period: 1 year
2. functional cookies
Cookies that improve the usability of the website and their use is therefore strongly recommended. For example, the "language" cookie stores the last language version you used. In some places on our website, we also embed videos from YouTube, maps from Google Maps and graphics from Google Charts. Without your consent to the functional cookies, this content cannot be displayed. In doing so, Google stores, among other things, a unique user ID as well as information about your Google account and details about the use of Google services in cookies. If we process personal data in the process, we may do so on the basis of your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR) and only as long as you have not deactivated the respective functional cookie. This is possible at any time with effect for the future.
We use the following functional cookies:
- language … contains the language version last used by the website visitor. Area of application: this domain (1st party). Storage period: 1 year
- ifm_youtube … is set when a website visitor selects "Always load videos" for YouTube videos. Scope of application: this domain (1st party). Storage period: 6 months
3. statistics cookies
In case of your consent to this cookie category, our website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc ("Google"). The information generated by Google Analytics cookies about the use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, your IP address will be shortened and anonymized beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. However, the IP address transmitted by the browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
If we process personal data in the process, we are allowed to do so because of your consent (Art 6 para 1 lit a DSGVO) and only as long as you have not deactivated the respective statistics cookie. This is possible at any time with effect for the future.
We use the following statistics cookies:
- ga and ga_ABCDEF … contains a randomly generated website visitor ID. Google Analytics can use this ID to recognize returning website visitors and merge data from previous visits. Scope of application: this domain (1st party). Storage period: 2 years. Read more in Google's Privacy & Terms
4. marketing cookies
In case of your consent to this cookie category, marketing cookies are used on our website. These third-party cookies are set by external advertising companies in order to collect information about the websites you visit and subsequently serve you targeted advertising. If we process personal data in the process, we are allowed to do so because of your consent (Art 6 para 1 lit a DSGVO) and only as long as you have not deactivated the respective marketing cookie. This is possible at any time with effect for the future.
We use the following marketing cookies:
- IDE … Contains a randomly generated user ID. Based on this ID, Google can recognize the user across different websites and display personalized advertising. Area of application: doubleclick.net (3rd party). Storage period: 1 year
4. How can I manage and delete my cookies?
By setting your browser accordingly, the storage of cookies can be generally deactivated or restricted to certain websites. We ask you to note that our site can then sometimes only be used to a limited extent. Cookies can also be deleted at any time via the settings of your browser.